Sign UP

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunny Sunday Sketch - Week 13


Welcome to another Sunny Sunday Sketch! My sketch is a simple one today as I try to get back into the swing of things. Hoping it will jumpstart your week with some creativity!

Here's the sketch:
And here's my take on it:

I had some Blushing Bride Cardstock on my table and used that as my jumping off point. I consulted my Colour Coach and chose Sahara Sand and Perfect Plum to go with Blushing Bride.

I stamped the main image from Elements of Style in Perfect Plum on Whisper White and hand cut it. I then stamped "En Français" in Blushing Bride on my Blushing Bride Cardstock and adhered it to my Sahara Sand card base. The floral image was adhered to the Blushing Bride layer and I added a few Basic Rhinestones for some bling. The sentiment from Watercolour Trio (which is only available till August 31st) was stamped in Perfect Plum on Whisper White and punched out using the Large Oval Punch. It was matted on a piece of Perfect Plum punched with the Scalloped Oval Punch.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Elements of Style, En Français and Watercolour Trio
INKS: Blushing Bride and Perfect Plum
PAPERS: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum and Sahara Sand
ACCESSORIES: Basic Rhinestones, Punches and Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


4 comments:

  1. Another great sketch! With school starting this week, I hope I have the energy to stamp after school one night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great sketch and a fabulous card!

    I totally have a great idea in my head now, and hopefully I will get time to actually make it and post it here. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Just came across your sketches. Can't wait to try them out. I work today...so I may not make this weeks...but can't wait to see tomorrows sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!