Sign UP

Friday, August 20, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday!


Today's fabulous finds is brought to you courtesy of Lydia (who is the fabulous face of SCS on Facebook). Last week, she posted a most awesome card, which you can see here. And that led me to Stamp Owl's Blog and her FABULOUS REBUS cards. You can see those, here.

There's a set coming up in the Holiday Mini called "Jolly Bingo Bits" which I figure I can use in a Rebus card...now I just have to order it - LOL! Of course...then I might get hooked on those and need to hunt down some Rebus stamps - uh oh!!!

Here's Stamp Owl's latest Rebus Card:

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!