Sign UP

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ATC Tuesday - Define Your Life


Here's another ATC using one of the Define Your Life stamps. A good friend is going through some pretty difficult stuff right now, so I thought I'd remind her how awesome she really is!

The ATC is pretty simple, but it's effective:

I stamped the words in Rich Razzleberry on Whisper White and then did some layering using Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette. The DSP is retired Razzleberry Lemonade.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Define Your Life
INK: Rich Razzleberry
PAPERS: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette and Rich Razzleberry Cardstock; Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (retired)
ACCESSORIES: Button, Hemp Twine

Happy Stampin'!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really like this one Christyne. Sometimes simple is just beautiful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love the definition images. I have the Create for my office. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet ATC and love that color with the pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I've never done a ATC card before, maybe I'll have to give it a try and use up some retired DSP and buttons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!