Sign UP

Monday, August 9, 2010

Manic Monday with Bella Stamps


Today's Manic Monday card features Bella Stamps. From the moment I saw "No Fair Girl", I knew I had to have her!!! I have been known (once or twice) to pout and stamp my feet, so she was perfect to add to my collection!

Here she is:
I stamped her because I missed my friend Michelle's birthday! Well, I didn't really MISS it (I wished her a happy birthday on Facebook), but I didn't send her a card. So, since little miss was sitting in my crafting area, I thought she'd be perfect!

No Fair Girl is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured using Copic Markers. I matted her on Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo before adhering her to the front of the card.

Inside I stamped: I missed your birthday. CUTE!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Bella
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
PAPERS: Stampin' UP's Whisper White, Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo
ACCESSORIES: Copic Markers, Stampin' UP! Punches

Happy Stampin'!

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! I love that sweet pout of hers and all the pink is so FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one of my favs - love all the soft pink colours - hope you're having a great summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! This is certainly a must have stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is very cute and so is your card, I love the sentiment.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY! That's MY birthday card! It's even prettier in person! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!