Sign UP

Monday, January 9, 2012

Bring on the Cake - CASE

Remember this post? I just love that Stampin' UP! provides us with so many wonderful ideas. Sometimes the MOJO just isn't flowin' and it's good to know that as demonstrators we have a place to turn!!

This is my version of the card:


It's pretty much the same...though I think one of the flower buttons might be different. We made this during my birthday card/calendar class on Saturday and everyone LOVED it!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Bring on the Cake
INK: Staz-On
PAPERS: Whisper White, Rose Red and Pool Party Cardstock; Wild Wasabi DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot!!, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Scallop Punch, Baker's Twine, Stampin' Write Markers, Subtles Buttons

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!