Sign UP

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sneak Peek at the Stampin' Queens!

It's Tuesday and (better late than never!) that means it's sneak peek day for the Stampin' Queens!


It's ALSO the first day of Sale-a-Bration, so if you've been holding on to an order just waiting to hit "send", today is the day! You'll get a FREE Sale-a-Bration item of YOUR choice from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for every $60 you spend!

The set I used for my Stampin' Queens card is a BRAND NEW SET that will be available in the new Idea Book and Catalogue beginning on JUNE 1st, 2012. Yes, you read that right! All the details of the catalogue changes and my trip to San Antonio for Leadership will be available in my newest newsletter (coming out the at the beginning of February), so if you're not a subscriber yet, now is the time to do it.

My card features Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede and Sahara Sand. Be sure to come back tomorrow for the FULL reveal!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!