Sign UP

Sunday, January 22, 2012

A quick peek at Leadership!

I'm sitting in the San Antonio airport (been here for 4 hours, got another 2 or so to go) and I decided that since I couldn't really STAMP anything (I have some materials, but no Whisper White or Very Vanilla on which to put ink to paper), I would play with My Digital Studio. Here's a little sneak peek of what we did while we were at Stampin' UP!'s annual Leadership Conference:


What do you think? The GREAT thing about My Digital Studio is that "old" products never retire. So, the Travel Log set which is no longer available in the Idea Book and Catalogue is STILL available in My Digital Studio. Did you LOVE Pixie Pink or Green Galore? You can still use them and even print them with My Digital Studio!

Have you TRIED My Digital Studio? If not, I have GREAT news for you! Beginning February 1st, you'll be able to download a 30 day FREE trial from Stampin' UP! Get your feet wet, dabble a little and give it a shot. You truly have NOTHING to lose!!

Happy MDSin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!