Sign UP

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I did it myyyyyyyyyyyy wayyyyyyyyy!

Who knows that song? Am I dating myself? OOPS!

The theme for Leadership this year (as I may have mentioned) is "MY WAY". You may remember from this post that I received my Leadership name tag. etc late last week and you may remember from this post, that I found a way to pretty up my iPhone case.

Today's post is a combination of BOTH those things!! And it's the Stampin' Queens sketch with QUITE a few liberties taken. Hey...I never said I was a conformist!

Here's my new decorated iPhone ready for Leadership:


I used my Sweet Shoppe Alphabet sets to stamp the "My Way" in Tangerine Tango on Whisper White and then matted it on Real Red and punched a notch using the square punch. A little strip of Tangerine Tango was added under the banner before adhering it all to a piece of Tempting Turquoise. I just LOVE bright and cheery!!

And here's the Stampin' Queens Sketch on which it was based:


What do you think?

STAMPS: Sweet Shoppe Alphabet
INK: Tangerine Tango
PAPERS: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
ACCESSORIES: Punches

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. This is great, and your card stands out from the pack. Way to go Christyne! I love that you used the sketch to design your Iphone cover for leadership. Now that's thinking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!