Sign UP

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Leadership Colours!

So this past Friday, I FINALLY received my Leadership package in the mail. It had my bag voucher, my name tag and my Senior Consultant "banner" that goes under my name tag. I am SO excited!

The really funny thing was that I had made a card BEFORE I got the package and the colours of my card and those of the Leadership goodies MATCH!!! How fun is that? I REALLY hope that means the colours of the voucher/name tags will match the colours of the bag we get. If that is the case, we are in for a BRIGHT time! See what I mean:


This is the card my class attendees completed at Saturday's Calendar and Cards Class. And we had SO. MUCH. FUN. It's too bad YOU couldn't be there! You should definitely come to my next class though! It's featuring Easy Events and we'll be making eight bright and cheery cards using some fun colours. You won't want to miss it!

In addition to five cards, the attendees also completed a Perpetual Birthday Calendar, where they stamped each of the months in a month specific "theme". Here is August:


We used Up, Up and Away for this one. It seemed like a perfect set for the month!

If YOU would like a calendar, I still have a few available, though they are UNSTAMPED. They are just $8 plus shipping to you. If you would like it stamped for you, the cost will be $15 + shipping to you.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Pennant Parade and Grunge Rock (Card); Up, Up and Away (Calendar)
INKS: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango
PAPERS: Whisper White, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Bakers Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Single digits until leadership!!! Yikes! I have to get cards made and posts completed! I love the use of the balloons for August. I used Vegetables. Arghh! I wish I would have thought of the Up, Up and Away set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!