Sign UP

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Catalogue CASE x 2 - One for me and One for YOU!


I thought I'd try something new today! If it works, this feature will be ongoing - YAY!

Today's card is a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) from the annual 2014-2015 Stampin' UP! Catalogue. You can check out the original on page 67. And here's mine:


I started off with a Pool Party base and then stamped the World Map image (the original card uses the Dictionary Background Stamp) onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. I then stamped several flowers from Flower Shop and punched them out using the coordinating punch.

A thin piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock was added to the top of the map image piece and a length of Venetian Crochet Trim (by far the PRETTIEST ribbon in the catalogue) was added just above it.

The Crisp Cantaloupe and Crumb Cake flowers were adhered to the map image and the Linen Thread was tied around it. Finally, the Pool Party flower was adhered with a Stampin' Dimensional and the whole panel was added to the card front using even MORE Stampin' Dimensionals!

The last piece of the puzzle is the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I love this versatile set! There's a sentiment in there for just about EVERYTHING!

Now, since the title of this post is "one for me and one for you", you OBVIOUSLY need to know how to get your hands on one of these cards!

  • Step 1: Go to my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/handstampedfromtheheart)
  • Step 2: If you haven't already, like the page
  • Step 3: Leave a comment on the card post telling me what you think and that you'd like to receive the card
  • Step 4: SHARE the post on your wall

Easy peasy, right? You have ONE WEEK. I'll do a random draw of everyone that followed all the steps and then contact the winner and put the card in the mail.

What do you think?

STAMPS: World Map, Flower Shop, Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe
PAPERS: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Crumb Cake and Pool Party Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Venetian Crochet Trim, Punch, Linen Thread, Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!