Sign UP

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Oh how I love note cards!

Have you seen them? The note cards? They're often overlooked in the catalogue, but they're one of the BEST deals going! For just $7.50, you not only get 20 pre-scored AND pre-folded cards, but you ALSO get 20 envelopes! You really can't beat it!

Today's card feature Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo. Check it out:



My base is the NEW Crumb Cake Note Cards which I'm thrilled Stampin' UP! is now carrying! To my base I added a layer of Whisper White Cardstock onto which I stamped my images and added my butterfly.

The Crushed Curry Flower is from the new Photopolymer Stamp Set called Flower Patch. If you've not tried Photopolymer stamps, I urge you to take them for a test run! They're not the stuff you saw in the early days of acrylic stamps. Obviously, I'm a bit biased because I represent Stampin' UP!, but I can tell you from past experience (before I became a demonstrator) that the quality of the Stampin' UP! Photopolymer stamps is AWESOME!!

The sentiments were stamped in Melon Mambo and they're from the "Really Good Greetings" Stamp set.

I punched out butterflies using the small butterfly punch and added them to the card fronts using Tombo glue. The finishing touch was Basic Rhinestones.

You can see what the rest of the Divas have been up to here.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Flower Patch, Really Good Greetings
PAPERS: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake Cardstock
INK: Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo
ACCESSORIES: Punch, Glue, Basic Rhinestones

Happy Stampin'!


P.S. I'm in Paris this week and will be documenting our journey with Project Life! Don't forget to check out my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/handstampedfromtheheart to keep track of where we're at!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!