Sign UP

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Tap, Tap, Tap

Oh man! I just KNEW when I saw this set in the catalogue that I would just HAVE to have it! AND that I'd use it too - not one of those sets you "have to have" and then sits on the shelf unused till it retires (raise your hand if you have any of THOSE).



I started off with an Island Indigo base and added a layer of Pool Party onto which I stamped the "tap, tap, tap" image from this set both in Versarmark and Smoky Slate (stamped off).

Then I added a piece of Designer Series Paper in Basic Grey from the Moonlight DSP stack. To that, I added two matching images from the set (the notebook paper) and the typewriter which was fussy cut (of course!). I used my stamp-a-majig to stamp the sentiment in JUST the right spot!

The finishing touch was the little snippet of Island Indigo Ribbon and the Island Indigo Candy Dots.

You can check out what the rest of the crew has been up to HERE.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Tap Tap Tap
INK: Versamark, Smoky Slate, Island Indigo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pool Party and Island Indigo Cardstock; Moonlight DSP
ACCESSORIES: Stamp-a-majig. Ribbon, Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


P.S. I've just returned from Paris and have documented our journey with Project Life! Don't forget to check out my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/handstampedfromtheheart to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, and I mean not just from Paris. Glad to see all your posts for cards and new products. Any new classes in the horizon?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!