Sign UP

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Catalogue CASE x 2 - One for me and one for YOU!

Today's card features a set that's been around for a few years, but that's SO versatile, you really SHOULD have it in your stamping arsenal. The set is Happy Hour! It's good for Christmas, cheering someone on, wishing them a happy birthday and telling them how much you appreciate them.

You can see today's card on page 135 of the 2014-2015 Catalogue and mine is here:



I started of with Whisper White base in a full size A2 card. The card in the catalogue is square, but as I mentioned last week, it doesn't have to be EXACT to be awesome. Use what you have and make it work for you. The point is to create and have FUN!

To my card base, I added a layer of Soft Sky Cardstock that I stamped with Soft Sky Ink. I used the tall glass image and my Stamp-a-Majig was INVALUABLE in getting them all lined up. If you don't have one yet, I highly recommend making the investment!

I angled the strip across the card base and trimmed it to fit. I then added a thin strip of Chocolate Chip Cardstock just above it and left some space for the Old Olive Bakers Twine, which was wrapped around and tied in a bow.

The sentiment was stamped in Old Olive Ink and I used my Stamp-a-majig again to get it in JUST the right spot!

Now, since the title of this post is "one for me and one for you", you OBVIOUSLY need to know how to get your hands on one of these cards!
  • Step 1: Go to my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/handstampedfromtheheart)
  • Step 2: If you haven't already, like the page
  • Step 3: Leave a comment on the card post telling me what you think and that you'd like to receive the card
  • Step 4: SHARE the post on your wall
Easy peasy, right? You have ONE WEEK. I'll do a random draw of everyone that followed all the steps and then contact the winner and put the card in the mail.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Happy Hour
INK: Soft Sky, Old Olive
PAPERS: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: Bakers Twine, Stamp-a-majig

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!