Sign UP

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

Well, you found me! I'm glad you're here! Today's card is simple, yet effective. I was a little puzzled at the colours, I have to admit because Crushed Curry and Cherry Cobbler are both Regals and Marina Mist is a subtle. But! I forged ahead! Aren't you glad I did?

Check it out:



I will say that I was thankful to own a Stamp-a-majig when creating this card. It helped me line up the images PERFECTLY. Do you have one? No? You need one! It's great for the OCD in you that demands straight lines!

I started off with the outside images from Mosaic Madness and worked my way in. I had the right amount of space left over for the "hello" sentiment from Four You - YAY!

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the divas have been up to here.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Mosaic Madness, Four You
INK: Marina Mist, Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler
PAPERS: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and Crushed Curry Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Stamp-a-majig, Basic Rhinestones

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!