Sign UP

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I'm all out? What do you mean I'm all out?


When I went to pull the cardstock for today's card, I was FLOORED to discover that I was all out of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock. Not even any SCRAPS! WHAT? How is that even a thing? So, I ordered that right quick and then got to creating!

Check it out:


I had SO much fun with this! I was looking for some Designer Series Paper that had some of this week's colours in it (Pear Pizzazz, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry), but I had none, so I set to making my own. To do this, I used the giant swirly stamp from Everything Eleanor and stamped it off before stamping the colour onto my piece of Whisper White Cardstock.

Next I stamped the sentiment from Four You in Tempting Turquoise, the large flower from Flower Shop in Rich Razzleberry and the small flower from Petite Petals in Pear Pizzazz. I matted the "hello" sentiment onto a piece of Tempting Turquoise cardstock and stacked the flowers using Stampin' Dimensionals.

The finishing touch was a Rich Razzleberry Candy Dot.

And of course, I had to add some stamping on the inside too:


You can see what the rest of the Divas have been up to here.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Everything Eleanor, Four You, Petite Petals and Flower Shop
INK: Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz and Tempting Turquoise Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'


P.S. I'm in Paris this week and will be documenting our journey with Project Life! Don't forget to check out my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/handstampedfromtheheart to keep track of where we're at!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!