Sign UP

Friday, November 7, 2008

Criss Cross Apple Sauce...

O.K., not really. But do you remember that rhyme? There were some girls at the bus stop playing hand games the other day and it took me right back to my childhood when my sister, our friends and I used to do that. Such fun memories!

Anyway...here's the card I created for my Criss Cross theme:


I used pieces from the Simply Scrappin Kit that came out last year for Christmas called "Winter Bright". So many fun colours in there!

I stamped the snowflakes on Whisper White and then punched them out with my 1 3/8" circle punch. They were matted on "flowers" cut with my revolution. I also stamped the swirl on Whisper White for the card insert.

The red/pink card has Real Red ribbon attached to the front while the blue/green card has layered stickers from the Winter Bright Kit.

Supplies Used:
  • Stamps: Season of Joy (love, love, LOVE this set!)
  • Ink: Real Red, Wild Wasabi
  • Paper: From Winter Bright Kit
  • Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Real Red
  • Accessories: Stickers, Ribbon, Quickutz Die Cuts
Today, I will be finishing up the cards for DH's office and then working on today's LSC (a rectangle and a circle; just ribbon!) as well as attempting Beate's WSC, which you can fine here. So...there should be lots to look at in order to make up for not posting yesterday.

Be sure to let me know what you think!

Happy Stampin'!

7 comments:

  1. Love the criss cross cards...so so neat... Your papers are just fantastic!!!! Slap games...I remember too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love criss cross cards, but I don't remember the rhyme...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful. I love the papers, colors, and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I do like your dh's Christmas cards, but I LOVE these! How do you do it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are cute! I love the style of these cards .. you've inspried me to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just so cute I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is adorable! I will have to try it...

    TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!