Sign UP

Monday, November 17, 2008

It's all about the packaging!

Ever since my kids were old enough to eat Tim Horton's (and particularly the little one, since they are his favourite treat), I have wished for a template that would allow me to make teeny tiny Tim Horton's TimBits Boxes (say THAT ten times fast - LOL!). I can pretty much come up with a lot of stuff on my own, but that one just eluded me...until the other day.

I was browsing SCS "Anything but a card" gallery and there it was! The TimBits box...and a template! You can download a PDF of the template here.

I was giddy with excitement I tell you! Just ask my DD...when I get REALLY excited about something, I get this funny laugh thing going that sounds almost like a cackle. DD does it too...it's genetic - LOL!

I carefully cut out the template, traced it onto Wild Wasabi CS (left over from Winter Brights Scrapping Kit) and went to work. What fun! This is the result:


Are these not two of the cutest boxes you have ever seen? I figure they would be perfect for jewelery gifts, gift cards, etc...I just LOVE THEM!!!

No stamping on these ones...just some DP and CS from the Winter Brights Kit and some stickers too...SO fun! Go make one!!

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!