Sign UP

Monday, November 17, 2008

It's all about the packaging! - Part II

I knew that I wanted to make some small boxes for the hospital fundraiser that I'm doing with my friend and SU Demo Caroline and I remember that I when I first started collecting...uhhh...stamping, that I had ordered a series of boxes, bags, tags, etc...in the pastel colour family. I've come to realize that I'm not much of a pastel person, but ya gotta use the stash, right???

I had fun making these, again using papers from the Winter Brights Kit from last years. Again, not stamping, just paper and stickers.


Then I made these:


I used the Thanks A Latte (retired) stamp set and stamped in Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla. The DP is from Au Chocolat (also from last year) and I'll show you another project later that allowed me to FINALLY use of the last of it - WOOHOO!!!

I used my Revolution to cut out the scallop and adhered it to the box. One side of the box has the cup (stamped just one from the border stamp) and the other side has the sentiment.

For these, I'll probably include a small bag of homemade hot cocoa mix.

The ribbons on both sets of boxes don't actually hold the boxes closed, they are just there for decoration.

What do you think???

Must go get my son at the bus stop, but I will be back in a little while with MORE!!!

Happy Stampin'!

3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable and perfect for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the two very different color combos on these! So cute and perfect little gifts for Christmas or anytime! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the color change on these make them completely different. Wonderfully done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!