Sign UP

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's all about the packaging! - Part VI

The best for last...or at least one of the best. I looked around my crowded crafting area (read: Wherever there's space to put something) and found something else that I need to photograph.

For now, there's this:


This one is from Becky's Blog too. For $3.95 you get a full colour 20-page tutorial with step by step instructions - too cool!

I used the "Thanks a Latte" set again for this one and plan to make the homemade hot cocoa mix to put in these. I want to wait till the day before the fundraiser so nothing gets disgusting (spoiled). These little milk cartons were SO fun to make!

There is a free tutorial here on SCS, but the boxes don't look quite the same. At any rate, these things are TINY!!! But so fun to play with!

What do you think???

Happy Stampin'!

28 comments:

  1. Oh, these are too cute! Thanks for the links to the templates. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! What a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! This is wonderful. I love coffee this is so nice. Love the colors and way you stamped it. Do you need to send it to someone??? My address is: :o)) hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. And thiis just awesome!! I want to try one of these for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so so neat...What a perfect gift idea this is...WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are adorable! I'll have to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea for gift packaging! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw these the other day and they are super cute!! Love your version. I was wondering how big they were.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love it. It will make a great gift assuming you'll part with it. Love the colors and theme.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is darling!!! I miss that stamp set. You did a great job!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great box! Great present idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute idea! This would make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so adorable,
    great work! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOOH very cool thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have been busy! I love all your "editions" of Its all about the packaging. They are wonderful and inspire me to make some of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGosh! These are just too fabulous! And what a cool idea to use them for the mix...you are sooo cool!!!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your gift! I think I will have to try it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just awesome! I will have to look in that!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! :) What an adorable gift idea, I love it!
    Hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, these are toooooo Stinkin cute! Thanks for the links to the templates! What a wonderful gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE THIS! i will have to try it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. who is Becky? Where can i get this pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm diggin' your package series. You have a lot of adorable ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  24. this would make for a great gift! love your colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!