Sign UP

Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's all about the packaging! - Part VIII

I was shopping for ribbon the other day at what myself and some of my friends call "the ribbon store". It's not so much a ribbon store as it used to be and has evolved into more of a packaging store and has started carrying some food stuffs.

When I spied the hot cocoa, I know JUST what I wanted to do with it! I bought the whole box which is a perfect display to use at the fundraiser!

I cut pieces of Close to Cocoa (how appropriate!) to 6 1/4" X 6 3/4" and scored them at 3 1/4" and 3 1/2". The cocoa is adhered to the inside of the package to prevent it from slipping out (as I didn't have the foresight to make a "bottom" for my folder). I cut a piece of Au Chocolat to fit the front of the package an on it mounted "Your friendship warms my heart" (from the Espress Yourself stamp set) stamped in Close to Cocoa on Very Vanilla. The sentiment was mounted on Close to Cocoa and again on Very Vanilla pieces cut with my Quickutz Revolution before adhering to the front of the package. The ribbon goes underneath the Au Chocolat piece and around the back to be tied on the right of the packaging.


What do you think?

Happy Stampin'!

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!