Sign UP

Monday, November 17, 2008

For my DH

I was making little note cards the other day, using the cards that I got when I ordered the "Three for You" punch set LAST YEAR (yes, I know...don't remind me about the fact that I have too much stuff!) and decided that I should make one for my DH too.

You see, he's pretty awesome! If it weren't for him being the man that he is, I wouldn't be able to stay home full time and raise our kids/craft like a crazy person. And even at the end of the day...after working 8 hours and commuting an hour and a half each way (he takes the bus, so we can save on gas) he still makes time to play with the kids because he knows that by 7 p.m. I'm pretty much DONE! He's my rock and the light of my life...and really I should be making him WAY more cards than I do!

So, I made him this:


I used the So Saffron note cards, the So Saffron DP that came in that little pack of 6 X 6 last year (it's all gone now! I finally used the last of it - WOOT!), some Whisper White and some More Mustard. The image was coloured using my Prismacolour pencils.

I can't (once again - don't laugh!) remember the name of the stamp set, so if you know what it is, please do let me know!

Let me explain why I don't know the names of some of my stamp sets...you see, when I first started collecting...uhhh...stamping...I would mount all my stamps, attach the pictures to the other side of the block and toss the sheet. See the step I missed there? YEP! I didn't add the label to the outside of the box for the stamp set. I always figured it was just a label so that SU would know which sticky sheet to put in with which stamps. I know, I know...I told you not to laugh!!!

Anyway, I know better now! But I still have about 6-12 unidentified stamp sets - *sigh*

I'll be back with more goodies! Happy Stampin'!

3 comments:

  1. What a Real TREAUSRE you have yourself there...You Lucky Girl ....you

    What A Pretty card too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card simple yet stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Carmen, its simple but very striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!