Sign UP

Monday, November 17, 2008

It's all about the packaging! - Part III

Some more fun packaging! Some may have seen this over on SCS. The instructions for making the small magazine holder are over on Becky's Blog. Instructions for the big magazine holder (to hold standard A2 cards) can be bought along with Becky's 12 days of Christmas tutorials...or you can do some quick math and make your own)...that's what I did - YAY!

So, this is the original size and completely adorable (if I do say so myself):


I used Mellow Moss cardstock for the magazine holder and cards and used DP for the Office line from last year (or was it the year before) to decorate the box and for the card front. The sentiment was punched with the 1 3/8" punch and then I used my Coluzzle to cut the larger circle. The pretty little Prima flower is attached with a silver brad.

This is one of the full size magazine holders:

For this one I used Blue Bayou and Soft Sky. The image was stamped in Soft Sky and the sentiment in Blue Bayou. I used DP from some older Chatterbox Winter paper that I had to wrap around the magazine holder. I used my Snow Swirled set for the stamping.

And here is another:


I have to go back and check, but I think this was a sketch challenge a couple weeks ago. I'm pretty sure I flipped (so the smaller piece of DP was at the bottom). I just LOVE the tiny Merry and Bright set and use it quite a bit...which reminds me...I need to make more tag sets, like the one here.

The DP is from the Winter Brights Kit and the CS is Bashful Blue and Wild Wasabi. The images are stamped on Whisper White.

Now...I'm off to make lunch, but will be back later with more.

Until then...Happy Stampin'!

7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! You are so great with colors! Just beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful! It gives me some gift ideas :) as the holidays are getting close.
    The stamped images are on their way, with a little delay due to LOADS of school work :( so sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely projects! Love the colors and such a nice gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I just love when packaging is as much fun as the gift itsself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these and thought they were adorable!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I really love these. Your colors are so beautiful!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!