Sign UP

Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's all about the packaging! - Part VII

First, my apologies for the lengthy time between posts. As you may have heard I have been just a teeny tiny bit busy crafting like a crazy person for my hospital fundraiser. Off to the right there, there is a donation button if you'd like to make a contribution.

I can't believe there are only 26 days till Christmas - WOW and YIKES!!!

Here's something I made by special request. I don't often take requests because it often becomes "work" when you are trying to meet someone's expectations. I don't stamp for "work" (though I do sell my cards), I stamp because I enjoy it. Once it becomes work, it's no longer fun - remind me to tell you about the rabbits one day...

This request was made by one of the ladies at the hospital who often buys my cards. She was looking for cards to give to a teacher - teacher note cards. I found a Bella that I thought was just PERFECT! Of course, I had to make packaging to go with it - LOL!

So...I stamped the Bella using Memento Ink by Tsukineko on Whisper White and coloured her in using a variety of Copic Ciao's and Tombo markers. The image was mounted on Soft Sky DP and then again on Whisper White before being attached to a Buckaroo Blue card base.

The box is made of a Buckaroo Blue base and acetate top. I tied the box with some ribbon that I had from I don't know where - LOL!


What do you think???

Happy Stampin'!

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!