Sign UP

Friday, September 16, 2011

Founder's Circle Case

OK, so on Facebook, I have "lists" for certain friends...scrapbooking, heart families, and my FAVOURITE list: STAMPING FREAKS!!!!  Most of my "stamping freaks" are at Founder's Circle this week and the pictures I've been seeing are just TO. DIE. FOR. The theme this year is "tea time" and everything is very vintage - I love it! It's a good thing I can live vicariously through all my friends!

Today, the "chosen ones" (heehee!) get to see a live performance of the Little Mermaid in a canyon setting (can you IMAGINE?), so last night for pillow gifts they got a bucket of popcorn, a bunch of typical theatre type candy and this card (this is my version):


I just HAD to CASE it!!! I'm pretty sure I got all the colours right (at least I hope I did!). I used Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White.

I stamped the sentiment twice, once in Tempting Turquoise (punched with the large oval) and again in Real Red (punched with the scalloped oval). I matted it all on a piece of Real Red that I cut out using the Movers and Shapers Die and the Punch Windows. The Punch Windows are GREAT because they allow you to mat punches that don't have a larger size, like the scalloped oval that I used.  There's also a Modern Label Punch, a Heart and a Star in the set.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Oval All
INKS: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
PAPERS: Whisper White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Movers and Shapers Die, Punch Windows, Triple Layer Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Yowza, Christyne! I love your CASE. Oh to be a Chosen One! lol I LOVE the peeks of the new Occasions Mini items they are sharing with us. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!