Sign UP

Monday, September 19, 2011

Freshly Made Sketches - African Lion

It's week two (OK, it's ALMOST week 3) over at Freshly Made Sketches and I'm getting in JUST. UNDER. THE. WIRE. before they close the linking tool - YIKES!!!

Here's my lion for this week:


I stamped him at the same time that I stamped the Giraffe from the same set for this card while I had my hands on the set so generously lent by my Caroline.

My lion was stamped on Watercolour Paper using Staz-On ink and then coloured using the watercolour crayons and aqua painters.

He's matted on a piece of Chocolate Chip and then onto a piece of Bashful Blue before being added to the Sahara Sand Base.

What do you think? (and please forgive the poor photography!)

STAMPS: Zoo Review
INK: Staz-On
PAPERS: Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip and Bashful Blue Cardstock; Watercolour Paper
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour crayons, Aqua Painters, Ribbon

Happy Stampin'!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Christyne! You did a gorgeous job coloring the king of beasts! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a majestic lion! Love the coloring and the colors you used on this soft card to showcase the King of the Jungle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, clean card. I love the lion and the colors you paired him with. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue makes a beautiful frame for your lion! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!