Sign UP

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's time for another Stampin' Queen's Sketch!

Happy Wednesday my friends! It's time for another Stampin' Queens Sketch!

Here it is:


This one gave a me a little bit of trouble, but through perseverance (and consulting DH), I think I'm happy with it.

Here's my first try:


I just didn't know what was wrong (or what was bugging me), so I consulted DH and he said, "Everything is long, it needs another angle".

So I did this:


And while I don't think it's my BEST work, I'm certainly happier with it!

Which one do you prefer?

The focal image is watercoloured (of course! LOL!) using the Watercolour Crayons and Aqua Painters. The image is from Zoo Review, which I borrowed from my upline. She earned it for FREE as part of her rewards for recruiting and first level promotions during 2010-2011. I love that Stampin' UP! rewards us with this awesome goodness!!

STAMPS: Zoo Review
INK: Staz-On
PAPER: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Early Espresso; Watercolour Paper
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Crayons, Aqua Painters, Twill, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. I like the second one! It's a great card. I'm going to use this sketch this week to do up a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set and what you have created with it! Great job with the sketch and switching it around!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!