Sign UP

Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's September 1st! That means Holiday Mini time!!!

Before you know it, Christmas will be upon us! Yes...I'm well aware that in Southern Ontario the kids are not even back to school yet, but time marches on and before you realize what's happened, it'll be December 1st and you'll be telling yourself (once again, I might add...) that NEXT year it's going to be different! NEXT year, you're going to prepare for the holidays well in advance and NEXT year, you'll enjoy the holidays because NEXT year everything will be done well in advance and you won't be stressed...

This is the exact same thing I hear from my clients EVERY year...so why not turn THIS year into NEXT year and get started right away!

The Holiday Mini is LIVE! You can shop from all it's glorious pages by clicking the Holiday Mini icon in my right hand sidebar. I'm out of town with my hubby celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary (time sure flies!), but you can bet that as soon as I get home, I'll be breaking into my box of new goodies from the Holiday Mini!

What's the BEST thing in there? THIS:


Stampin' UP! now has it's VERY own scoring tool called Simply Score...and let me tell you, you're going to LOVE IT!!! Scoring marks every 1/8" and MARKERS that can be moved around so that if you're making multiples, you don't have to keep counting lines. OH. MY. GOSH. Fabulous does not even BEGIN to describe it!

Now, to get YOU started on your way to a HAPPY, stress FREE Holiday, here's what I've got going on:

  • September 17th is my 3-D through the holidays class. You can choose between a 10 a.m. start and 1 p.m. start. Early bird pricing (which I will extend until I return on Saturday) is just $25 and we'll be making AT LEAST 5 3-D projects. Five of the 16 spots are already filled for this, so don't wait too much longer!
  • October 15th is a 10 card class. Same start times. Early bird pricing will be $30 up until October 1st.
  • November 26th will be my 4 hour mini album course. You'll get the Simply Scrappin' Kit as well as the album plus four hours of instruction and a light lunch or dinner depending on the time slot you choose (10-2 or 3-7). Early bird pricing will be $75 and sign up will be available soon through Eventbrite and this will be much like Stamp-a-Rama which took place on August 20th.
I don't have a project to share with you today because I'm out of town.  I'll be returning tomorrow and have a VERY BUSY weekend as kids get ready to go back to school.  Look for regular posting to resume next Tuesday.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!