Sign UP

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's time for the Stampin' Queens!

Can you believe we're already at week 5? I'm SO happy that Cristena asked me to be on this amazing design team with all these other talented ladies!

Here's our sketch:


And here's my take on it:


My apologies for the poor photography. I still haven't replaced my camera. At this rate, I think I'll just get myself a little point and shoot. It can't POSSIBLY be any worse than my iPhone - ARGH!!!

My base is Cherry Cobbler and I distressed most of the layers. The image is stamped using a stamp in the Pines and Poinsettias set found in the Holiday Mini. I added some pearl detail, but you can't really see it because of the glare (again, my apologies).

You can check out the rest of the designers by visiting the challenge blog. And from there you can play along and create your own version of the sketch!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Pines and Poinsettias
INK: Cherry Cobbler
PAPERS: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla Cardstock; Early Espresso DSP
ACCESSORIES: Stampin' UP! cutter kit (to distress the edges), Punches, Seam Binding

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. hey Christyne! This turned out so pretty, I love that color combination! Thanks for sharing!!!

    Smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Christyne. I love the colour combo, and your beautiful double bow. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!