Sign UP

Friday, January 20, 2017

Anatomy of a Swap - Final Product

Today's the day! It's time for the Canadian Business Conference and I can't WAIT to see all my Canadian Stampin' UP! friends, swap some cards and take part in some GREAT training!

But...I'm pretty sure you don't really care about all that...you just want to see the finished card! Right???

Well...here's one last step before I show you the final product:


This is the full card just waiting for the circle, dragonfly and sentiment.

And now.......TADA!!!


I added the circle and the dragonfly and then attached the sentiment (which was sponged) to the lower right of the circle. Then I also decided to add MORE in the form our Basic Pearls.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Dragonfly Dreams
INK: StazOn, Island Indigo (both for stamping) and Mint Macaron for sponging
PAPERS: Whisper White, Shimmer White and Mint Macaron Cardstock; Blooms & Bliss DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Bakers Twine, Basic Pearls, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Happy Stampin'!

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!