Sign UP

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Take TWO!

You may remember this card from last week. Turns out it was a sneak peek of THIS weeks challenge. :)

This week, our challenge was colour themed:


So...I used my ideas from last week, changed up the layout a bit and came up with this:


In February each year, I do a love, marriage and baby class, so this will be one of the cards we create! How fun is that?

For this card, I reversed the colours and started with a base of Perfect Plum and then added the layer of Blushing Bride. A second layer was added (this time from the Blooms & Bliss DSP) before I attached the image panel with the same onesies and sentiment as last week. You can sort of see the pearls off to the top left of the card. Doodling around the Whisper White piece of cardstock was necessary...of course! :)

You can check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Something for Baby, So In Love
INK: Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum
PAPERS: Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Perfect Plum Cardstock; Blooms & Bliss DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Markers, Basic Pearls, Glue Dots, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!