Sign UP

Monday, January 30, 2017

I was SO jealous!

WAY back in November, I went to the Stampin' UP! On Stage event in Ottawa. At all the Stampin' UP! events, everyone usually gets to take *something* home...whether it be a stamp set, some embellishments, some paper...there's always something. And it's always something GOOD!


My friend Lindsay received the Beautiful You stamp set and I was SO jealous! Even before I saw the images stamped, I wanted that set more than any other out of the Occasions Catalogue!

I was THRILLED when I could order it and used it RIGHT AWAY! I've been keeping it under wraps, because I wanted to stamp several cards with it before showing it off. You forgive me, right??

Check it out:


I love the black background with the crisp white image panel - it just POPS! And guess what? It's NOT Blooms & Bliss DSP! I used Pop of Pink for this card. You can pick yourself up off the floor now - LOL!

My base is Basic Black with a layer of Pop of Pink. The image was stamped onto Whisper White using Archival Black Ink and coloured using the Watercolour Pencils and a Blender Pen. I then stamped the sentiment with Archival Black ink as well.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Beautiful You
INK: Archival Black
PAPERS: Whisper White and Basic Black Cardstock; Pop of Pink DSP
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Pencils, Blender Pen

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!