Sign UP

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Contagious!

Below is my last page for 2016. If you can read the journaling, you'll notice that I started reading "A Complaint Free World". I highly recommend the book! I remember studying the concept about 8 or 9 years ago via Big Picture Scrapbooking (now Big Picture Classes) and it didn't quite "click" with me back then. This time around, it has. I've realized just how MUCH I complain. And it's not even the big things...it's little things. Like, why in the world did I complain that my husband left his teaspoon from stirring his tea on the lid to my David's tea mug? Sure, I don't drink dairy...but who cares? I could have just removed the spoon, rinsed off the lid and that would have been that. But I complained. *sigh*

So...that's what this is all about. I'm going to go out there and do my best to NOT complain and by NOT complaining, maybe the rest of the world will complain a little less.












And here's what it looks like after I got all the colouring done!


I used a Pitt Artist liner pen to outline to larger font and then I coloured the letters in using my Bermuda Bay marker. The smaller font was written with Tip Top Taupe and I used Rose Red to draw the little hearts.

Won't you join me in a little less complaining? Go out there and make someone LAUGH instead!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!