Sign UP

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Would you like some CHEEZE with that?

Today's card...it's totally cheezy! That's OK though, because it's also totally cute!

Check it out:


Let's TACO 'bout how awesome you are! Get it? LOL!!

I used my Watercolour Pencils again with my Blender Pens to colour the image. The sentiment was stamped in Rich Razzleberry. Easy Peasy! And it took me less than 10 minutes, since I didn't even have to cut a card base. I used the Crumb Cake Notecards and envelopes package as my base.

I'll be sending it out to a pretty awesome young lady I know. I hope she likes it!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Tasty Trucks
INK: Black Archival, Rich Razzleberry
PAPERS: Crumb Cake Notecard; Whisper White Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Night of Navy Baker's Twine; Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!