Sign UP

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thank You!

You may remember this card that I sent to my dad for his birthday (he loved it by the way!). As usual, I had some of the pieces sitting around on my desk and decided to play with them a bit more. I came up with this:


The base of the card is Cajun Craze and then I added a strip of the "DSP" I created using the Paisleys and Posies Stamp Set.

I added a square of Delightful Dijon and then an addition layer of Cajun Craze before adding the sentiment which was stamped onto Very Vanilla using Cajun Craze Ink. The finishing touch was squiggle border created with my Cajun Craze Marker.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Paisleys and Posies, Happy Happenings
INK: Cajun Craze
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze and Delightful Dijon Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Marker, Stampin' Dimensional

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!