Sign UP

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

It's a day to CELEBRATE!!

On Monday evening, my husband's co-worker's water broke! She's expecting TWINS!!!

When I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to make a baby card, so the timing was just PERFECT!

Here's the sketch:


And here's what I did with it:


Adorable, right? My base is Blushing Bride and I added a layer of Perfect Plum and another layer of Whisper White Cardstock. I cut my ovals using the Layering Ovals Framelits and adhered them together. Then I stamped and die cut the cute little onesies and ADORABLE little hangers. They were attached to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

The sentiment was stamped onto Whisper White and ends were notched to create a tiny banner. A bit of ribbon makes it just that little bit extra girly. And the pearls don't hurt either. :)

I added "congratulations" to the inside:


It needed a little bit of doodling so I added that and safety pin for good measure!

You can check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Something for Baby, So In Love (sentiments)
INK: Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum, Smoky Slate
PAPERS: Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Perfect Plum Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Glue Dots, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!