Sign UP

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hey Chick - in PINK!

You may remember this card from way back in December...I had so much fun creating it and it was just a BASIC card. That Hey Chick set from Sale-a-Bration is just so darn cute!

For today's card, I decided to take it up a notch and here's the result:


I started off with a base of Blushing Bride and added a layer of Whisper White and then some Blooms and Bliss DSP (I was creating this one at the same time as the card you saw yesterday). Then I used some ovals that I'd cut while making this card for today's focal image.

I love that I can colour the chickens whichever way I feel like on any given day. Today's she's got bright pink hair that was coloured using the Watercolour Pencils (newly available in the Occasions Catalogue).

What do you think?

STAMPS: Hey Chick (Sale-a-Bration)
INK: Archival Black
PAPERS: Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Perfect Plum Cardstock; Blooms & Bliss DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Stitched Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!