Sign UP

Monday, January 16, 2017

It's time to Sale-A-Brate!

You DO know what that is, right?? No??

Sale-A-Bration is that glorious time of year when Stampin' UP! gives you stuff...for FREE...just for ordering stamps and other products you wanted to get anyway! How cool is THAT??

This week, I'm showing you some samples that I created using the Tasty Trucks set that is ONLY available while Sale-A-Bration is in effect when you spend $60 on Stampin' UP! products in either the Annual Catalogue or Occasions Catalogue.

Here's the first:


I started off with a base of Sahara Sand and a layer of - wait! What is that?? Is it Blooms & Bliss? LOL! I know...you're shocked and amazed - HA! Can't help it! :)

Anyway...then I took a piece of Whisper White Cardstock, drew some lines on it (which I erased later) and stamped the little ice cream cones from the set. They didn't end up quite as uniformly as I'd hoped, but that worked out at it gave me a few spaces to add a sentiment from the same set and some little pearls.

I used my blender pens and the new Watercolour Pencils to colour in the ice cream cones. Cute right?

The sentiment and pearls were added last. Thank goodness for Photopolymer stamps or there is NO WAY I would have been able to get that teeny sentiment just where I wanted it.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Tasty Trucks - available ONLY during Sale-A-Bration
INK: Archival Black
PAPERS: Whisper White and Sahara Sand Cardstock; Blooms & Bliss DSP
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Pencils, Blender Pens, Basic Pearls

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!