Sign UP

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

MOJO Love

It's January 4th! Do you know what THAT means?? It means that the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration brochure are LIVE!!!

While I was at On Stage in November, I (along with all my other fellow demonstrators) received some pretty awesome stamp sets! So in Love was one of them.



I used it to create this:


If you're coming to my Open House this coming Sunday, you'll get to see it and LOTS of other cards I've been creating!

What do you think?

STAMPS: So In Love
INK: Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry
PAPERS: Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry Cardstock; Blooms & Bliss DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!