Sign UP

Friday, November 13, 2009

Back into the scrap bag!!!

So it seems some of my online friends (who shall remain nameless - coughcoughladiescoughcough) get a little perturbed when I announce I'm going into my bag of scraps.

I know...it's weird...but I love them all so very much, so I just let it slide.

It seems though, that the reason they get so perturbed when I go into my scrap bag is the sheer volume of cards I produce when trying to use up scraps. Well, this time was no exception! I started on Tuesday evening and went through to Wednesday (I did sleep!) and managed to complete (are you ready?) 10 cards. I know, I know...not up to my regular standards (I think my record is 22 in one day), but what can you do? There was laundry and ironing and household stuff that needed doing and really...there are only so many hours in a day!

So, here are two cards I created for a challenge on SUDSOL:
This is BOO! I know that Halloween has come and gone, but I just fell in love with that little ghost. I am SO hoping he doesn't retire with the catalogue, because I want to keep using him!
This is Very Thankful. RMHC is Stampin' UP!'s pet charity. We as demonstrators as well as Head Office are VERY generous. It works out great for our family, because RMHC is dear to our hearts, since we have two children with cardiac conditions. We have never (yet!) had to use the facilities at RMH as we are blessed to live only 25 minutes away from our local childrens hospital. I have met lots of parents that have and they are always thrilled to receive the cards that demonstrators make so that they (the parents) can brighten their child's day.

What do you think?

STAMPS: BOO and Very Thankful
INKS: Basic Black
PAPERS: Whisper White, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Old Olive and Real Red Cardstock; Cast-a-Spell DSP
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Markers

Happy Stampin'!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for using up those scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using my scraps - better than putting them away. Your cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skite....TWENTY TWO....absolute SKITE!

    The scrap drawers are where I go every time I want to stamp...I don't like to cut another piece of card, if there is one already cut.

    Pretty outcomes with you pile....as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!