Sign UP

Monday, November 16, 2009

Simply Said

While I had the Flower Fusion felt flowers out for yesterday's card, I decided to use some of them on this card:
I stamped the background using my Sprinkles tiny background stamps (Thanks Chanda!) and then stamped the flowers from the Simply Said set on Whisper White. I matted the image on Old Olive and Rose Red and then attached the flowers with silver brads (note to self: order more silver brads!). I adhered the matted image to the front of the card and stamped a sentiment in Old Olive on Whisper White to adhere to the inside of the card.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Simply Said
INK: Pumpkin Pie
PAPERS: Whisper White, Old Olive, Rose Red and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Flower Fusion Felt Flowers and Silver Brads

Happy Stampin'!

7 comments:

  1. Love the colors and how you added the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another really nice card! I particularly like how you used the brads on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! This is so pretty, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty...in bright mode...i get in bright mode on occasion too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty, love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!