Sign UP

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sketch It Saturday!

I decided to try this out and see how it goes. My plan is to put up a new sketch every Saturday along with a card to go with it.

If you want to try out the sketch, I'd love it! Just post a comment and let me know that you did with a link to where your card is posted. Who knows? There may even be prizes involved!

Here's the sketch:
Here's my MDS sample:
And here's the all paper version:
For this paper version, the base is 5 1/4" square and is cut from Sahara Sand. The next layer up is Blush Blossom and the top layer is Mellow Moss. The image and sentiment are stamped in Mellow Moss on Whisper White. I used my 1 3/4" circle punch to punch out the image and then used my Circle Scissor to mat it in Blush Blossom. The pearls I used are from the Pretties Kit.

What do you think?

I'm off to work with my Caroline for the day! Hope you have yourself a fabulous day and a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!