Sign UP

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Some more Patterned Pines


I was having such fun making the cards yesterday that I just decided to keep going...after all, I already had the colours and paper out, so why not???

Here is today's version of Patterned Pines:

This card is a traditional A2 size (4 1/4 X 11, scored at 5 1/2) and featured the same colours as I used yesterday. This time, I stamped the entire image on Whisper White and left it intact. The image is matted on Bermuda Bay and again on a piece of Thoroughly Modern DSP before being adhered to the front of the card. The finishing touch is a Whisper White ribbon tied on the left.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Patterned Pines
INK: Bermuda Bay
PAPERS: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo Cardstock, Thoroughly Modern DSP
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon

Happy Stampin'!

4 comments:

  1. Perfect Christmas card Christyne! Love the design :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card! I like all these cards you've made with the Patterned Pines set (very sophisticated) and this is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking that set more and more each time you use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh...likey likey the colours in this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!