Sign UP

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Winter Season of Friendship

I think this is my favourite of the cards that I created last week. I just love how everything came together.
When I pulled the piece of Sahara Sand out of my scrap bag, I noticed that it had a bit of a wrinkle in one corner, so I cut that small strip off the bottom and added a piece of Bermuda Bay which I first punched with my scallop edge punch.

I cut a piece of Thoroughly Modern DSP to use as the background and matted the main image on Soft Suede. The tree is stamped in Soft Suede and the snowflakes are stamped in Bermuda Bay (stamped off first). The bird is stamped in Melon Mambo (stamped off first).

What do you think?

STAMPS: Season of Friendship
INK: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Soft Suede and Sahara Sand Cardstock; Thoroughly Modern DSP
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Border Punch, Ribbon

Happy Stampin'!

6 comments:

  1. Neat card! Love your pick of colors (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think the teal feature at the bottom makes the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, what a beautiful card! I love how that tree looks with the snowflakes falling around it and the birdie on the branch, and the colours are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Love the bird in red!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!