Sign UP

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bermuda Bay Birthday!

I LOVE how this card turned out! I've been playing with my Thoroughly Modern DSP and Bermuda Bay Cardstock - loving all the goodness that these colours produce!
I used the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set and used some Thoroughly Modern DSP to make the cup part of the cupcake. I coloured everything else in using my In Colour markers.

The main image is matted on Certainly Celery. Bermuda Bay and Certainly Celery make a great colour combination! Did you know that???

What do you think?

STAMPS: Crazy for Cupcakes
INKS: Basic Black, Melon Mambo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Certainly Celery and Melon Mambo Cardstock; Thoroughly Modern DSP
ACCESSORIES: Markers

Happy Stampin'!

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!