Sign UP

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Scrappin' Sunday!

Welcome to another edition of Scrappin' Sunday!

Today features the second part of the layout that I featured last week. It's another progressive scrapbook page...these are kind of addicting - LOL!

Here's the first part - it's 6 X 6:
I know the colours look off...I tried everything to fix them, but it just wasn't happening the way I wanted it to. The base is Very Vanilla and the next layer up is Real Red. I then used some stickers from the sticker sheet in the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit and added them to the bottom of the page.

The next step was to "progress" the page so that it was 8 1/2 X 11. Here's the result:

I added the 6 X 6 page to a Real Red 8 1/2 X 11 base to which I'd already added a strip of another sticker from the Simply Scrappin' Kit. The final touch was, again, some stickers.

The last step, was to "progress" the page into a 12 X 12 page:
This page is a 12 X 12 base of Chocolate Chip overlayed with a piece of Designer Series Paper from the kit. I added the 8 1/2 X 11 page to the left hand side and added some Chocolate Chip squares to accommodate four more photos.

Hope you have a Scrappin' Good Day!

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!