Sign UP

Friday, November 20, 2009

Spring Season of Friendship

While I had my Season of Friendship set out, I decided to make a spring card using some In Colours and some Basic Colours:
The tree trunk is stamped in Soft Suede after being stamped off first. The flowers are stamped in Rich Razzleberry and most were stamped off once first, though I did leave three of them at full strength for added effect. I added some Garden Green leaves for a little contrast. No little birdie this time.

The stamped image is matted on Garden Green before being adhered to the card which is a Rich Razzleberry base with an added layer of Cottage Wall DSP. The sentiment is also stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Whisper White.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Season of Friendship
INK: Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green
PAPERS: Whisper White, Garden Green and Rich Razzleberry Cardstock; Cottage Wall DSP
ACCESSORIES: None

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. I think it turned out wonderfully Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super pretty!! love the colors here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!