Sign UP

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thank You

While I had the Very Thankful set out on the table, I decided to go ahead and play with more of the stamps in the set.

These are the two cards I created using the very elegant peacock stamp:
I stamped both images on Whisper White then trimmed the cardstock and matted it on a matching piece of In Colour cardstock.

To embellish the cards, I used half-back pearls from the Pretties Kit, coordinating In Colour Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon as well as flowers and rhinestone brads (also from the Pretties Kit). The flowers were sponged using coordinating In Colour Inks.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Very Thankful
INKS: Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery and Melon Mambo Cardstock; Thoroughly Modern and Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
ACCESSORIES: Various items from the Pretties Kit and In Colour Ribbon

Happy Stampin'!

6 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!