Sign UP

Monday, March 13, 2017

And now for something completely different

OK...not really because I've done ATC (Artist Trading Cards) before, but it's been a L-O-N-G time! I was perusing various online challenges (it's AMAZING how many there are!) and while I'm not participating in any of them with this ATC, it was a challenge that inspired me to create one. :)


ATC must be 2 ½" x 3 ½" - no smaller, no larger, so that's the size of my Basic Black base. The other layers (Delightful Dijon and Very Vanilla) are just ⅛" smaller.

I stamped my image from Lovely as a Tree in Archival Black Ink and sponged the edges with Delightful Dijon Ink.

I tore a couple of pieces of Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper and sponged the torn edges of those too. They were then stacked onto the Very Vanilla panel. The finishing touch was a length of Linen Thread tied into a bow.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Lovely as a Tree
INK: Archival Black, Delightful Dijon
PAPERS: Basic Black, Delightful Dijon and Very Vanilla Cardstock; Urban Underground DSP
ACCESSORIES: Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponges

Happy Stampin'!

P.S. Make sure you come back on Friday and check out what I did with the ATC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!