Sign UP

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Best Fishes

That fish!! Who wouldn't love to get this card? It's just so cute!


I've sent it off already, to a dear friend who I have no doubt will enjoy it. Have you sent a hand made card lately?

My base is Early Espresso with a layer of Whisper White under the layer of Early Espresso Designer Series Paper.

The little fishie was stamped using Peekaboo Peach Ink and he was attached using a glue dot to the the jar which was stamped in Early Espresso and Bermuda Bay (stamped off) Ink.

I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut out the Whisper White square and mounted it on a Bermuda Bay Square cut with the Layering Squares Framelits.

This card is just 4 ¼" square, but don't let that stop you from popping it into a standard A2 envelope and sending it on it's way!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Jar of Love
INK: Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay, Peekaboo Peach
PAPERS: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Early Espresso Cardstock; Early Espresso DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponges

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!