Sign UP

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Can't see the Forest for the Trees

Welcome back to another day of Lovely as a Tree! I hope you're not tired of this set yet, because I have a WHOLE other week of it planned! :)

Today's card can be an "anything" card - there's no sentiment on the inside or the outside. It would be a perfect note card or a "just because" card.


My card base is Delightful Dijon, which I may have mentioned once or twice is retiring soon - teehee! Don't be disappointed by waiting till the last minute to order it.

I added a layer of Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper and a second layer of Delightful Dijon. The image was stamped onto Very Vanilla Cardstock using Delightful Dijon Ink. I added the Early Espresso to the base of the trees and the ground by just colouring over the Delightful Dijon with my Early Espresso marker. I sponged the bottom of the image panel with Early Espresso Ink. All the layers were sponged using Delightful Dijon Ink.

And here's the inside:


What do you think?

STAMPS: Lovely as a Tree
INK: Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Delightful Dijon Cardstock; Urban Underground DSP
ACCESSORIES: Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Marker, Sponges

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!